- We believe the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
Over the last decade, traditional churches have come under fire. Many people no longer consider the church relevant or able to offer real help in solving today’s problems.
We recognize that these are changing times. The pressures most of us face are different from those which challenged our parents. However, we are also firmly convinced that people still have basic needs. For some, they can be seen in a hunger for the supernatural. In others, it is a growing dissatisfaction with a lifestyle of business and superficial materialism, or a sense of lonesomeness that no human relationship seems to be able to fill.
We believe that behind all of these issues stands an overarching need. That need is to know God and to experience His power, love, forgiveness, and joy through a personal faith in His Son, Jesus Christ.
In the middle of raising children, advancing your career, and struggling to pay your bills, we want to invite you to come visit us. Join us as we explore what life is all about and consider the very practical help that Christ gives to those seeking to survive in an increasingly complex world.